- The Central Library is one of the important facilities of the institution. It has been the life-line for all the academic activities of the institute. At present it stands as a modern library with a hot of automation.
- The Library currently has more than 8,312 volumes, including textbooks, reference books, back volumes, CD’s, Projects reports etc. The library subscribes to a number of national and international journals and magazines to keep the users abreast about the recent happenings in the world.
- The reading room is spacious, well ventilated and with ample natural light. It has a seating capacity of 200
- The library has a rich collection of books developed over a short period of nine years.
- Internet & Wi-Fi: 6 computers have been provided specially for internet browsing within the library.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity is also available in the library for using laptops.
OPAC :- Students can directly access all the information about the titles and volumes in the library using this OPAC facility provided by SOUL software.
Audio-Video Tutorials :
- Computer Networking
- Engineering Drawing
- Java Programming
- C,C++ Programming
- Desktop Publishing
- Tally (Accounting)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance and many more…….