Career Development & Guidance Centre
Career Development & Guidance Centre offers an all-round career solution to the students. At NHCE, we believe in making every individual a career oriented person instead of a job oriented person. Centre guides students to decide and pursue their dream careers in all kinds of sectors be it engineering, IT, Analytics, Consulting jobs, research and development, etc. Student’s right from day one can be guided in making a conscious career choice.
- Career Development & Guidance Programme
- Enhancing soft skills, professional communication and personality through career counselling by professional agencies/experts.
- Helping students to prepare professional resumes by conducting resume writing workshops.
- Internship and Placement
- Holding campus placements and helping students to get internship in reputed firms and research institutes– both national and international.
Industry – Institute Interaction
- Career Development & Guidance Centre firmly believes in ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’. In order to accomplish ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’, it organizes
- Interaction sessions between corporate leaders and students (Guest lecturers/ workshops/ seminars) to provide a platform for the budding engineers to interact with professionals from various industries.
- Encourages visits to the industries by the students.
- Obtaining feedback from companies as to what they are looking for in students for hiring for different types of jobs.
- Collecting course content feedback from the industries
In short , students are guided not only in the selection of Jobs but also in their further studies, job avenues , personal & social problems.
Career Development & Guidance Centre of NHCE is having a good collection of books on competitive exams , placement services and other allied information.In the past the centre has organized various workshops on Stress Management, Interview Handling Skills, SWOT Analysis, Motivational Skills, Higher Education Options in India & Abroad, GRE & GMAT sessions etc.
About R & D Cell:-
NHCE is now focusing more on Research Programs and need based technology. Accordingly an independent R&D Cell has been established to promote and monitor the research Programs of the college. R & D cell is headed by a Dr.M.BhaskaraRao and supported by HODs of various departments and students . R&D cell as a advisory board with senior faculty members. The cell manages all the research Programs of the college by monitoring and coordinating the research Programs. It conducts the research review meeting to examine the quality of research being conducted by various teams. The R &D cell also recommends on the sanction of research scholarships to scholars.
The objective of R & D Cell is to promote research activities among students and faculty as well as to provide a robust platform for sharing and implementing innovative and creative ideas to facilitate exchange of information and interaction among the various research institutes and industries to develop skilled manpower in various engineering fields.
- Promote R&D programme in newly emerging challenges in science ,technology and engineering.
- Enhancement of knowledge, capability and a global recognition to institution.
- Application of qualitative as well as quantitative Research technique to enhance knowledge, capability of students and faculty in relatively unexposed areas.
- To develop research proposal for funding from DST /AICTE/MHRD.
- Head -Research and development.
- HODS(from each department)
- Faculty members (from each department)
- Student coordinators and members (2 from each department).
- Promotion of R&D Activities in of science and technology with special emphasis on emerging domain.
- Motivate faculty and students to participate in Seminar/Conference/Workshop and further share his knowledge , experience with faculty and students and submission of write up to R&D cell.
- To motivate faculty and students to present/publish Research paper in reputed national & international journals and submit a copy to R& D Cell in the institute.